Carlsbad offers designated pet-friendly suites to accommodate dog
and cat lovers. Just call our hotel directly
at 800.644.9394 and tell them you would like to make a reservation
for one of our pet friendly rooms.
It’s that simple.
Our pet friendly rooms are one bedroom suites with one queen
bed in the bedroom and a seperate living area with a sofa sleeper
and kitchen. Pet friendly rooms are limited in availability so
pets must be registered when making the reservation and at
the time of check in. For pampering your furry friend pet
beds and food bowls are available at the front desk (Subject to
In order to keep all our guests happy, including the ones who
aren’t traveling with pets, restrictions apply.
Standard Pet Policies & Guidelines
- Dogs and Cats weighing less than 50 pounds are welcome.
- A maximum of two pets is allowed per suite.
- Pets stay free!
- Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations
are up to date must be available upon request.
- Pets left unattended in your suite must be in a crate or pet
carrier while you are gone.
- A cell phone number must be left with the front desk so
we may contact you if your pet is vocalizing loudly how much
he or she misses you.
- Pets are not allowed in the public areas of the hotel such
as the breakfast atrium, the pool area, and fitness room.
- Pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside
the guest suite.
- Guests are responsible for picking up after their pet in and
around the hotel at all times.
- For Housekeeping Service – The pet must be removed from
the suite prior to housekeeping service or other arrangements
must be made with hotel management.